Carnival Legend 9/26/10 ROLL CALL

That Leone Guy

TLG guy...what are you interning as? And a leather thong huh? That might be something I cannot miss lol..The only thing that I hope for is there is no hurricanes and people getting me sick...everyone around me is getting sick and I am going to put garlic around my neck and carry a crucifix with me to ward away bad juju lol!

Mich...sounds like you watched the True Blood finale...no need for garlic. after a long career in publishing...went back to school to be a med assist...I'm up to my neck in EKGs, urinalysis, step throat cultures and injections...and if you get sick on the cruise, I am trained in first aid, as well as dancing in a thong...looks like a win win thing for you or a good therapist.

Haha! I think I might be alright. I too and trained in all that stuff as well...excpet giving injections and stuff like that. I work at a hospital as a tech and can read EKG's as well (pretty damned good at it too, not to toot my own horn). I know all sorts of things and my brother is a paramedic as well so he too can take care of me :)

Haha...TLG, that's funny. I am awake, for sure. I'm just glad I was able to save you the time/luggage space - only having to pack a leather thong, and all. :p

Tommy, you get my email?

And the waiting is now officially killing me. :(

Ok, Tommy knows, I already a bit dyslexic, but, when I read TLG, it was coming out LTG :eek:

Try to get some sleep, I am signing off for a few days...

See you all in a week!

Archived