1 year old on rccl..bathing options ?

njtom

what bathing options would i have in my cabin for a 1 year old baby?

we took a blowup bath tub that we used on the verandah for playtime and for bathtime in the shower stall-- also worked well even when we had a regular tub

Bring them into the shower with you. If you are travelling with your significant other, this is easy - just have your shower and get them to hand the baby to you. Wash the baby and hand them back :) This is what my husband and I did with both our kids.

The blow up pool works well too though, but if you're in a hurry, just toss them in the shower :)

I was just responding to you on another thread about diapers in pools, so this is where the inflatable tub would work too. ;) If you brought an inflatable, you could use it for bath tub and play time.

On the Explorer of the Seas, the JS and above have bath tubs in them.

We brought an inflatable duck bath tub! It worked out great. And then as I was deflating it at the end of our trip, I found out that if you squeezed the beak, it quacked!

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you didn't know that the duckie tub quacked! Oh yeah that is the highlight of the tub! That tub is deflated and still in my daughter's closet and from time to time I still hear her quacking that duck. And she's 6 now! lol :p

Archived