Recent Elation Passenger?

oldmedic

just wondering if the life boat drill is hiel like the last time we were on the Ecstasy?? we were given a "briefing" and then went to where our life boats were... is it done on the Elation the same way?... thanks

We were just on her last week. The Muster drill was held in an air conditioned lounge thank goodness. We were not required to take our jackets, just watch a demo by the staff and listen to a safety briefing.

so you didn't have to actually go to the lifeboats?

We were just on her last week. The Muster drill was held in an air conditioned lounge thank goodness. We were not required to take our jackets, just watch a demo by the staff and listen to a safety briefing.

btw... thanks for the reply!!

I was on the Elation last week. I was in Muster Station E and it was held in the Cole Porter lounge. We did not have to go outside because it had been raining on and off that day. The drill only took about 10 minutes (just my estimate). Quick and painless. I'll be posting a review within the next couple of days.

Ashley :)

I was on the Elation last week. I was in Muster Station E and it was held in the Cole Porter lounge. We did not have to go outside because it had been raining on and off that day. The drill only took about 10 minutes (just my estimate). Quick and painless. I'll be posting a review within the next couple of days.

thanks!! I as also watching your post on the admiral semmes.....

We did have to go to the boats after the demo, but with no life vests.

We were at Muster Station D, but in a lounge, and once the talk/demo was over we went back to our rooms... didn't go near any lifeboats :confused:

• 1 month later...

I must say that the best thing you can ever possibly dream of in conditions like this is the availability of air conditioning. The health and hygienic conditions of these places are not something that we can be very much proud of, let alone the immense heat. Anyway, one thing that you will find very comfortable with is the easiness you can fell as you do not have to carry any of those jackets anymore! LOL!

Would you happen to have a menu line up or Capers from your trip??

Archived