rpinphx1

Hi,

Need to know if locker room has:

towels, shampoo,cond,soap?

New to HAL/Eurodam.

thanks,

robyn

Welcome to HAL robyn!!

Yes they have everything there. The Shampoos, conditioners, soap and Hand Lotions are Elemis products, same as in your stateroom.

Joanie

I was planning on using the Fitness center while on the ship so I am glad you asked this question. I wanted to make sure that the Fitness Center was available to all guests and not just the spa guests. It seems like everything is intertwined. Of the Fitness Center, Thermal Suites, Hydro Pool, locker rooms, and Sauna...which ones are for use by the spa and salon and which ones are for public use? Thank you OP for brining up the topic and thank you in advance anyone that can answer my question. :)

Can anyone use the spa locker room, even if just working out? beats walking the halls all sweating and smelly. We are going on the Noordam and the Prisendam and wondered about both. Do you have to pay just to use the locker room, shower area???

I was planning on using the Fitness center while on the ship so I am glad you asked this question. I wanted to make sure that the Fitness Center was available to all guests and not just the spa guests. It seems like everything is intertwined. Of the Fitness Center, Thermal Suites, Hydro Pool, locker rooms, and Sauna...which ones are for use by the spa and salon and which ones are for public use? Thank you OP for brining up the topic and thank you in advance anyone that can answer my question. :)

Hi Ember

The fitnesse center and the locker rooms are available to all guests. The sauna's, Thermal suites, hydro pool are available at a cost to all guests :)

Hi Ember

The fitnesse center and the locker rooms are available to all guests. The sauna's, Thermal suites, hydro pool are available at a cost to all guests :)

Slight correction, on the Vista and "S" class ships the sauna is also free, there is a cost for the steam rooms.

Archived