***Where to stay in Ft. Lauderdale??????

Sicilian Princess

We have never left from Ft. Lauderdale and we don't know where to stay. If you guys could help, it would be appreciated. We will be leaving Oct. 31st.

We are staying at Embassy Suites for our 9/5 cruise. This is midway between airport & cruise port. Don't know about shuttle from the airport, but you can pay them to take you to the pier, although a taxi is probably cheaper. There are other hotels that have shuttles to both, but we are getting there on Sat. in time for the 2 hour Mgr Reception and also get the free breakfast in the morning

Are you driving? If so try www.buyreservation.com they offer the Hyatt Place and parking package. Free transportation to and from port. But we took a taxi with an other couple only $10.00 total make sure the taxi uses the meters.

If not driving try www.valuetrips.com of these have good deals. Have fun with your cruise.

Cathy

We are booked @ La Qunita Airport Inn, they offer shuttles to the pier as well. We are staying in Jan(peak season) and only paying $129 for the night. I called other hotels they wanted $250 + also had to pay for parking. La Quinta offered 2 weeks free parking! Sold me!

Free Bright Side Breakfast™

Free High-Speed Internet Access

Free Local Calls

Free Newspaper

Free Parking

Meeting Facilities Available

Guest Laundry Facilities

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Airport Shuttle Available

Airport Shuttle Notes: Shuttle available 24 hours to/from FTL Airport. Call from airport for pick up.

Pets Welcome

Hope that helps

We are booked @ La Qunita Airport Inn, they offer shuttles to the pier as well. We are staying in Jan(peak season) and only paying $129 for the night. I called other hotels they wanted $250 + also had to pay for parking. La Quinta offered 2 weeks free parking! Sold me!

Free Bright Side Breakfast™

Free High-Speed Internet Access

Free Local Calls

Free Newspaper

Free Parking

Meeting Facilities Available

Guest Laundry Facilities

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Airport Shuttle Available

Airport Shuttle Notes: Shuttle available 24 hours to/from FTL Airport. Call from airport for pick up.

Pets Welcome

Hope that helps

Wow that sounds great.

We are staying at Embassy Suites for our 9/5 cruise. This is midway between airport & cruise port. Don't know about shuttle from the airport, but you can pay them to take you to the pier, although a taxi is probably cheaper. There are other hotels that have shuttles to both, but we are getting there on Sat. in time for the 2 hour Mgr Reception and also get the free breakfast in the morning

We stayed at the Embassy In June, it's a beautiful hotel, our room was so nice and they have a very nice staff. There's a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. Enjoy your stay and your cruise.

Kelly

We stayed at the Embassy In June, it's a beautiful hotel, our room was so nice and they have a very nice staff. There's a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. Enjoy your stay and your cruise.

Kelly

We also had a good stay at the Embassy Suites. Like the Manager's reception and breakfast. Walking distance to a Publix and several resturants. Had a late lunch at a small Italian place that was excellent. Walked across the street to an Irish pub that evening- terrific corned beef and cabbage! Unfortunately, it rained, so the kids didn't use the pool, but it looked nice.

We took a cab from the airport- 10 to 15 dollars. Not a big fan of shuttles if taxis are reasonable. Good luck with your planning.

I just changed my reservations for my January 1 pre-cruise stay before my January 2 Allure of the Seas cruise...

I initially made a reservation at the Renaissance...$194 plus tax...Of course, there's no breakfast, no shuttle and parking is $20 if we keep our rental car overnight...

So I've changed to the Springhill Suites (We've stayed there before)...Free Breakfast, Complimentary shuttle to the pier and parking is free...Would have been $167 plus tax, but I've decided to cash in some of my Marriott points...So, it's FREE...

Ft Lauderdale - Hampton Inn and Suites on Stirling. Offers free shuttle from/to airport and to port plus free breakfast. They also offer a shuttle to POM. Stayed here and it's business class. Booked it thru bookit and got it for less than $70/night

Looking for a hotel either in FLL or Miami. That w pick aup family of 5 from airport..take to hotel then the next day take to Port of Miami...

Any scoop?

There are no hotels in Ft Lauderdale that will transfer you to Miami or any hotels in Miami that will pick you up in Ft Lauderdale.

My suggestion is the Hyatt Summerfield Suites-FLL South and then get a shuttle service or rental car for transfers to the POM.

Archived