Massage/Spa services

cookingsteve

I am going on my honeymoon and thought it might be romantic to have a massage with my wife during the trip. Can you book a massage for two people at the same time? I would also like to give my wife a spa treatment as a gift. Any suggestions? Also, we would like to do it on a sea day. Is it more expensive and when should we book them?

7/31/04 Century
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;31;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

CookingSteve...... How sweet you are..!!

I would recommend giving your wife a "Spa Credit"....rather than purchasing a package ahead of time for her. Why? Well, you know women....they like to choose and then change their mind...etc..!

Plus, only the big packages can be purchased ahead of time. She may want to have her nails done one day, a massage done another day, hair another day, etc... and a gift certificate will allow her the flexibility of choosing exactly what she is comfortable with.

I did find this in the Spa Menu:

[B]Rasul[/B]: Experience this deep cleasing ritual with your partner. You will enter the Etruscan Chamber together where you will take a shower and exfoliate your body using the exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow. You will then apply deep cleansing mud masks to each other, while gentle steam helps detoxify. To finish your ritual, you may then apply Aromatherapy oils to each other. (50 minutes $83.00 )

Good Luck!

Boo's Mom

Even the winds and the waves obey him!
Matthew 8:27

If you don't book ahead of time, make sure to head to the spa when you get on board. The spa services on at sea days will fill up the fastest. My friend had a hot stone therapy massage in the morning on an at sea day and felt relaxed for the rest of the day. Enjoy!

6/15/03 Alaska on Mercury
3/6/04 Western Caribbean on Grandeur of the Seas

The last three cruises we've been on, all on different lines, all had "couples" massage which are two massages in same room at same time with two massuses.

Massages on sea days often sell out fast so go to the spa ASAP after boarding and get your time reserved.

cookingsteve,
Just to let you know, if you're interested, the Spa usually offers discounted services on "in port" days. Example, I recieved 2 massages on the Mercury in Oct., the one while at sea was approx. $109.00, the other identical-but on a in port day-was $69.00. If there is a port on your itinerary that you're willing to cut short, or pass up, it's an alternate way to spend time on board!! Have fun!!

Archived