Anyone recently on Marriot Biscayne Bay>?

PR Cruisers

I have to say I stayed there July 9th and they were doing construction, so it was a little bit crazy. My location of my room was awesome. It was a beautiful bay view. The staff were very nice. The only problem I had was the cleaniness of teh room. I had hair in my sink and the carpet was wet in spots, not sure what that was. :eek: I did let the person in charge know and she said she did appreciate me letting her know. That is the only way they will know when the employees are not doing ther job right. She even gave me a voucher for breakfast. I told her that she did not hav eto do that, but she insisted. I thought that was very kind of her to do that. I would stay there again if it were for just one night before a cruise. I had bid on PL and got a pretty good price.

I have to say I stayed there July 9th and they were doing construction, so it was a little bit crazy. My location of my room was awesome. It was a beautiful bay view. The staff were very nice. The only problem I had was the cleaniness of teh room. I had hair in my sink and the carpet was wet in spots, not sure what that was. :eek: I did let the person in charge know and she said she did appreciate me letting her know. That is the only way they will know when the employees are not doing ther job right. She even gave me a voucher for breakfast. I told her that she did not hav eto do that, but she insisted. I thought that was very kind of her to do that. I would stay there again if it were for just one night before a cruise. I had bid on PL and got a pretty good price.

I also bid on PL....do you have requested the bay view room or they have assigned it to you automatically??

Archived