Using Headliners To Store Your Carry-ons

When you first enter it will be on that deck (6) and to the left. There are staff to direct you when you first come in. There are staff at little podiums that say "information" throughout the ship the first few hours. I did not like the arrangement so we lugged our luggage for 2 hours. It didn't bother us. We had valuables in the carry-on and the bags were just basically arranged in areas with deck numbers. We did not like the fact that the staff was in the back of the room and the bags were all in the front (some by the door) as people walked in. Probably safe, but with valuables we didn't want to chance it.

They charge $3 per bag for leaving in Headliners. We drug our bags around with us for a little while, with wheels it wasn't any big deal. We went to our deck and found our room. They had not made the announcement that rooms were ready yet but our steward was in the hall finishing up and we asked him if we could stick our suitcases in the closet. He said it was fine so we left them in our room.

They charge $3 per bag for leaving in Headliners. We drug our bags around with us for a little while, with wheels it wasn't any big deal. We went to our deck and found our room. They had not made the announcement that rooms were ready yet but our steward was in the hall finishing up and we asked him if we could stick our suitcases in the closet. He said it was fine so we left them in our room.

Approx what time was that??

I am just curious. If I could possibly put the carryon's in the room and then go explore I would love to do so. I just dont feel comfortable leaving my carryons in headliners.

Thankyou!!

Your directions to Headliners depends on the Terminal you check in; this will be on your cruise docs. Terminal B goes in on deck 5 near the atrium; so Headliners is almost directly above you. So go right to the forward elevators and up one deck; then head aft. If you are assigned Terminal C you are already on deck 6. So then go forward through O'Sheehan's and it is on the starboard side across from the circus paintings.

There also was no charge for us on August 7.

Archived