Ordered from Bon Voyage...

blondeonboard

I ordered a few bottles of liquor from Bon Voyage last week and the money has been debited from my account. Since I have never ordered from Bon Voyage before, my concern is I never got a receipt. How do I know the liquor will show up in my room? What if it doesn't? How do I prove I already ordered it and paid?

We did this for our cruise we got off of this past weekend. The pre-order worked out fine. I was also concerned since I ordered close to sailing date. I asked for a copy of the order to be faxed to me. They did so immediately. The other option was e-mail.

Make sure you get them to fax a receipt showing what you ordered. I am glad I did that as earlier this year on a sailing on the Miracle, I had ordered 3 bottles of wine to be delivered to my cabin upon embarkation as I was having a sail a way party on my balcony and wanted the wine for that since there were going to be about 20 people. I got to the room and only 1 bottle was there. Went to guest services and they said it was delivered. I said not and I had the receipt. Lo and Behold I was right (of course) so I was sent to the bar in the atrium area and they gave me the 2 bottles that did not come to the stateroom. It pays to have the receipt.

I ordered a few bottles of liquor from Bon Voyage last week and the money has been debited from my account. Since I have never ordered from Bon Voyage before, my concern is I never got a receipt. How do I know the liquor will show up in my room? What if it doesn't? How do I prove I already ordered it and paid?

I ordered yesterday and the Lady gave me a confirmation number i wrote down.

Always take your receipts. I make a folder of everything to take on our cruise. In this folder I have:

Airline ticket confirmations

Hotel room confirmations

Cruise documents

Bon Voyage purchase of drink coupons receipts

On Board Credit e-mails and receipts

Stockholder statement (the month prior to cruise)

Future Cruise Credit Voucher

Early Saver credit from cancellation on a previous cruise

Anything that will effect your cruise, make a copy and keep it just in case. I hope I won't have to use them, but, I have them if I do.

I'm definitely the "cup is half empty" personality. I always plan for the worst.

WOW, i love your name.......

i would ask for a receipt. Call them back and demand one.

I go overboard myslef. Whenever i order, i ask fore the persons name and employess# a phone number in case something goes wrong and a receipt.

Good Luck

Archived