Early Saver...confused

azurewater

Good Morning!

My husband booked a 9-day cruise using the early saver rate a month ago using the Carnival PVP. He got a good deal for an aft balcony. We have never used early saver rate, so we are new to this.

After the booking, I began checking the website and the category we are in (8N) kept increasing in price. When I tried to check again the other the day, the category has completely disappeared.

Does this mean the category is full and the price we paid will be the definitive price?

Thanks,

jp

Most likely, but it's possible some might open up. I would keep watching just in case.

I was able to get OBC for a price drop on my oceanview cabin, but my balcony cabin on a different cruise only went up in price until all of the balcony cabins were sold out.

Good luck!

Good Morning!

My husband booked a 9-day cruise using the early saver rate a month ago using the Carnival PVP. He got a good deal for an aft balcony. We have never used early saver rate, so we are new to this.

After the booking, I began checking the website and the category we are in (8N) kept increasing in price. When I tried to check again the other the day, the category has completely disappeared.

Does this mean the category is full and the price we paid will be the definitive price?

Thanks,

jp

When is the cruise?

In the meantime, if a Category above yours drops below your current ES Rate, you can upgrade to the higher category and get the price difference. In general, you HAVE to take the upgrade to get the price drop.

ken

Archived