Bloody Mary?

KROBI

From what I recall, you cannot order alcoholic drinks or sodas via room service. Guess you could always walk down to one of the closest bars, order it, then take it back to your balcony. Or, of course, off the record, you could sneak in a stash courtesy of some rum runners and order tomato juice via room service;)

I read a lot about people having coffee from room service, can you order a Bloody Mary from room service, to enjoy on your balcony?:)

From what I recall, you cannot order alcoholic drinks or sodas via room service. Guess you could always walk down to one of the closest bars, order it, then take it back to your balcony. Or, of course, off the record, you could sneak in a stash courtesy of some rum runners and order tomato juice via room service;)

They start serving them around 8 or 9am usually at the midship pool bar.. and they are on special until 11 or 12..:D I have never ordered one of those thru room service but I have definitely ordered buckets of beer at 5am.. and had it delivered no problem:p

Oops...I need to correct myself:

You can order sodas but must pay for them....can't use your soda card.

You can order Beer via room service 24/7 but full-service bar menu is only available 9am-3pm.

Oops...I need to correct myself:

You can order sodas but must pay for them....can't use your soda card.

You can order Beer via room service 24/7 but full-service bar menu is only available 9am-3pm.

Thanks for that.. didn't know you couldn't order reg alcoholic drinks 24/7;)

Archived