Question about Dunn River Falls and tour

TinkyPatz

Hello guys, I searched around but couldn't find what I was looking for, so I'm hoping someone can help

Here's the situation: we're booked for DRF with Jaital tours, and I know from reading on here, that if we want to avoid the vendors at the exit, to just go back out through the entrance. My question is, by going out through the entrance, do you end up at the same spot as if you were leaving through the exit?

I'm asking because I assume the tour is picking us up at the exit and I want to know where to meet them?

Any experiences?

Thanks!

Yes, they both will lead you to the same spot. The "exit" brings you around and through the vendor location but meets up at the "entrance" and the path leading from the parking lot to the falls area. Make sense? The short answer is yes. :D

Yes, you should have no problem meeting up with your tour group if you go out the 'entrance'. That's exactly what we did when we went to DRF in April and I highly recommend it. You may come across a few people who will tell you that you are going the wrong way, but we just smiled, said we were going to meet our tour group and kept walking.

Archived