Camp Carnival, it was great!

cosmolulu1

I just wanted to say that Camp Carnival was wonderful! I recently took a Carnival cruise with my 3 yr old twins & 20 month old. The first night they had orientation, a kick off party at the disco with Fun Ship Freddy and then the camp was open that night. One of the twins loved it and never wanted to leave, she'd go after dinner every night, meet all of her new buddies, do the scheduled activities and then rest and watch cartoons after 9:30. We'd pick her up by 10PM. Her twin brother, preferred an hour here and there, they'd call us if he requested us and we'd come right away. They got backpacks, cookies and certificates on their last night. The staff was very professional. I never once felt nervous leaving them there like I thought. Security was very tight too.

For my 20 month old, they had designated open family play times which ended up being 8AM-10AM on sea days. I would go with him and it was a way for him to at least play with toys, run around and have fun.

For those who are nervous about the camp or just curious, I wanted to report back that it was great and I highly recommend!

I just wanted to say that Camp Carnival was wonderful! I recently took a Carnival cruise with my 3 yr old twins & 20 month old. The first night they had orientation, a kick off party at the disco with Fun Ship Freddy and then the camp was open that night. One of the twins loved it and never wanted to leave, she'd go after dinner every night, meet all of her new buddies, do the scheduled activities and then rest and watch cartoons after 9:30. We'd pick her up by 10PM. Her twin brother, preferred an hour here and there, they'd call us if he requested us and we'd come right away. They got backpacks, cookies and certificates on their last night. The staff was very professional. I never once felt nervous leaving them there like I thought. Security was very tight too.

For my 20 month old, they had designated open family play times which ended up being 8AM-10AM on sea days. I would go with him and it was a way for him to at least play with toys, run around and have fun.

For those who are nervous about the camp or just curious, I wanted to report back that it was great and I highly recommend!

We sail in about 7 weeks and I thank you for the reasssurance about camp carnival. I will be traveling with my family which includes my 4 year old grandson. He is a social child so I think he will have a great time!

Glad to see the kids like it. My DD (6) is coming along w. me next weeks sailing. Shes so excited since this is her 1st cruise but she also wants other kids to play with...hopefully there are other children her age to hang out with! :D

Archived