Good Resturant in Mobile

luvmysox1

If you don't mind a walk of about a mile you can walk down Dauphin St. to Wintzell's Oyster House http://wintzellsoysterhouse.com/ The food there is very good. You might be able to take the free shuttle as well but I am not sure how late it runs. The hotel should have that information. Your husband would want the Jumbo Fried Shrimp:D

Hey there guys. I was wondering where can you get some good eats while we're out there? We are staying @ hampton suites downtown. We'ld like something close.

My DH is interested in shrimp. (the two biters):D

If you are driving, I would recommend any of the seafood restaurants on the "Battleship Causeway". I'm sure the hotel can give you directions. My preference in order is:

Original Oyster House

Ed's Seafood Shed

Felix's Fish Camp

Thank you. we will be driving. Do you guys know about the parking garage that I've been hearing about that is 35 dollars for duration of the cruise? That price seems better that 75 @ the port. How would I get there? or do you the address that I can goggle it.

Thank you. we will be driving. Do you guys know about the parking garage that I've been hearing about that is 35 dollars for duration of the cruise? That price seems better that 75 @ the port. How would I get there? or do you the address that I can goggle it.

It's the county parking garage directly behind the former Radisson Admiral Semmes hotel. It used to be that you could pay for your parking at the hotel front desk and get free shuttle to the port to and from. Not sure if that is still the case. Try 251-432-8000 for the hotel for info. Physical address is 251 Govt. St. Mobile AL 36602.

It's the county parking garage directly behind the former Radisson Admiral Semmes hotel. It used to be that you could pay for your parking at the hotel front desk and get free shuttle to the port to and from. Not sure if that is still the case. Try 251-432-8000 for the hotel for info. Physical address is 251 Govt. St. Mobile AL 36602.

Thank you.

Archived