Boston terminal - HAL cruise

tranquility

This will be our first cruise (Sept. 4) out of Black Falcon and with HAL. Are there any tips or directions we may find helpful?

Thanks in advance to all who share your knowledge!

What sort of information are you looking for? Pre-cruise hotel, directions to the terminal, food suggestions, pre-cruise sights? We'll be glad to share all of that

We have been to Boston a few times before and have our hotel reservation for the night before the cruise. We are arriving in time to make the Red Sox game!!

I was looking for any information from time of arrival at the terminal that might make things go smoother since we have never been to that terminal. Such as where do we check in luggage, drop off or porter assisted? Line suggestions (we are not in a suite) or handicapped but is there anything we need to know. We will, of course, have our documents in order before arriving.

Thanks to all.

We have been to Boston a few times before and have our hotel reservation for the night before the cruise. We are arriving in time to make the Red Sox game!!

I was looking for any information from time of arrival at the terminal that might make things go smoother since we have never been to that terminal. Such as where do we check in luggage, drop off or porter assisted? Line suggestions (we are not in a suite) or handicapped but is there anything we need to know. We will, of course, have our documents in order before arriving.

Thanks to all.

I can answer part of ur question :) There are porters who will take your luggage when you get to the port. Have a great trip, and enjoy the sox game!

Boston has a very easy port. It is not like Miami with a lot of ships going out. There could be two there, maybe even 3--but the three times I have sailed out of Boston it was the only ship. Taxi will take you right there--porters available immediately to take your luggage. Unless there is a computer glitch or something weird, the check in is generally very easy and smooth. Not really a lot of tips to give you as the place is generally well staffed. Boston is very happy to have the crusie ships go out of there, it gives a lot of people jobs, and I think you will find the service very good.

Archived