Camp Carnival - Dinner with Friends nights?

Wavesprite

I would like to book reservations for my husband and I to go to the steakhouse on the Splendor in October. Does anyone who has recently cruised know if they offer "Dinner with Friends" every night (other then the first night) of the cruise? Or just on sea days?

Its offered every night except the first night. You driop them off at the buffet (they will have a special section roped off) around 6pm and then they take them back to camp carnival afterwards. The amoutn of kids there varies each night. We have done it a few times for the specialyt restaurant.

Its offered every night except the first night. You driop them off at the buffet (they will have a special section roped off) around 6pm and then they take them back to camp carnival afterwards. The amoutn of kids there varies each night. We have done it a few times for the specialyt restaurant.

Thank you, so if I make a 6:30 rezzie at the steakhouse, we should be good to go for a long meal? Pickup is at 10, correct?

Archived