FOS hump or D3 regular balcony?

I am looking at FOS. Please share your experience and/or thoughts regarding a hump cabin deck 6 (E2), versus a balcony (D2) on deck 7, several cabins behind the hump. I think the hump would have a great view, but it is a smaller cabin. Is the size really that noticible? Also, how obstructed is the view from a cabin just down from the hump? Thank you for your help.

Having had a cabin not far from the hump, the view isn't to badly opbstructed, you just feel you are always looking at the people in the hump cabin because they are in front of you. As long as you look frontwards you are ok but it you look to your right, you will be looking at your neighbors.

I would rather have a hump cabin instead of be directly behind it. In other past cruises my dh and I have always had a cabin in the middle i.e. 7572 and it was a great location.

We "lucked" up and got a hump cabin. I was under the impression that this was GOOD, but are you saying I will be looking at my neighbors? So the room is bigger? Thanks!

BTW.. we are booked in #6648 end of hump on FOS. Should I try to change? Thanks again!

Archived