Upgrade!!!!!!!

stretchcruz

Just got a phone call from my TA saying that Avalon wanted to upgrade us from Cat E 103 to Cat B 229 on the Tranquility with no charge to us!!! She wanted to know if that would be OK......Yippee!! Now we get the floor to ceiling window with French balcony! Life is good today!:D:D:D:D

That is great news!! We were in 220 on the Tapestry and the location is terrific. You will love the french balcony. Just do not open the window at night with the light on...in a matter of seconds you will have a million little flying things. I did that and we spent the next few minutes swatting them. For the record they were slow and easy to "eliminate"

That is great news!! We were in 220 on the Tapestry and the location is terrific. You will love the french balcony. Just do not open the window at night with the light on...in a matter of seconds you will have a million little flying things. I did that and we spent the next few minutes swatting them. For the record they were slow and easy to "eliminate"

Thanks for that tip! We'll be in 226 on Artistry in 3 weeks. Hope our weather is such that we'll WANT to open the window!;)

Thanks, our 30th wedding anniversary is Nov 11 and that's what this cruise is celebrating.

Found out today that my husband needs to have surgery on his elbow..he tore his biceps brachii tendon almost all the way through, so needs the surgery now so it doesn't rupture meaning emergency surgery (wouldn't that be great to have happen in the Czech Republic??). So hopefully he'll be pretty well by the cruise....and I KNOW he'll enjoy that big window!!

Archived