All Inclusive What's available? (celebration)

Hi all

We are on All Inclusive on 13 Sep (celebration) and have no idea whats included ie: which larger, Spirits ie bacardi, smirnoff and are things like WKD, Smirnoff Ice included?

If you know can you give a rough idea I'm assuming soft drinks and water are but you never know :)

Thanks in advance

Pretty much all branded spirits though supplements on a few. Celebration has the widest choice eg baileys included in AI but not in other ships. You can get many liquers eg Cointreau, sambucca etc. Alcopops not included and nor is water. All other soft drinks are. Unlimited wine with meals, beer and wide range of cocktails all included. Enjoy! (hic!)

Pretty much all branded spirits though supplements on a few. Celebration has the widest choice eg baileys included in AI but not in other ships. You can get many liquers eg Cointreau, sambucca etc. Alcopops not included and nor is water. All other soft drinks are. Unlimited wine with meals, beer and wide range of cocktails all included. Enjoy! (hic!)

I was on the Celebration last year, and the draught lager was Stella Artois - not the 4% rubbish, but the real 5% export strength tackle. :D

Thanks for that seems to be plenty on offer :)

One other question don't know if anyone knows the answer but if you order Alcopops or anything that's not included do they charge a supplement or full price the reason I'm asking is the person I'm travelling with starts on Larger but then goes on to Alcopops so doesn't get too drunk (it works for him).

Thanks for that seems to be plenty on offer :)

One other question don't know if anyone knows the answer but if you order Alcopops or anything that's not included do they charge a supplement or full price the reason I'm asking is the person I'm travelling with starts on Larger but then goes on to Alcopops so doesn't get too drunk (it works for him).

There probably won't be an extensive range of alchpops. On Destiny recently they only had Bacardi Breezers of various flavours and Smirnoff Ice. cost £2.15 rather than £3.50.

I suggest trying rum and coke etc or cocktails which are just like alcopops :D

There probably won't be an extensive range of alchpops. On Destiny recently they only had Bacardi Breezers of various flavours and Smirnoff Ice. cost £2.15 rather than £3.50.

I suggest trying rum and coke etc or cocktails which are just like alcopops :D

ks

Thanks for that didn't think of the cocktails may avoid rum and coke :rolleyes: if he does vodka & Orange he gets very drunk but smirnoff ice, WKD etc seems to sober him up:confused: it must be the sugar content so possibly the cocktails will be a good start. this is going to be almost as much fun as the rest of the cruise lol :D

Hi Matthew,

Got our tickets yesterday ,the wee booklet is lovely isn't it, very personal....I can see you are getting all excited now and moving into holiday mode...won't be long now sweetie..!!![/quote

Morning Sandra,

Yes can't wait now only 1 more Monday in work :) I was impressed by the tickets great Idea to have all the excursions and cost's so can budget in advance Turkey & Cyprus will do our own thing but Egypt and Israel do the organised esp Israel.

Next weekend shopping did buy all the clothes back in April but obv have worn them all now so have to force my self to go shopping again :rolleyes: cant decide between Trafford Centre or Liverpool one may just do them both and have done ;)

Hope you have a good weekend

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

I'm sure I will have a good weekend....my birthday today so gonna paaartay..!!

My case is packed and ready to go..I was good and put the stuff I bought away so I'm just gonna chill out and enjoy the build up, and a drop of wine tonight will help..!!!

Have a good weekend..

Sandra

Hi Matthew,

I'm sure I will have a good weekend....my birthday today so gonna paaartay..!!

My case is packed and ready to go..I was good and put the stuff I bought away so I'm just gonna chill out and enjoy the build up, and a drop of wine tonight will help..!!!

Have a good weekend..

Sandra

Sandra

Happy Birthday :) 21 again is it lol

What a great weekend for your Birthday Bank holiday you can even party Sunday Night :D

Have a great birthday weekend

Matthew

Sandra

Happy Birthday :) 21 again is it lol

What a great weekend for your Birthday Bank holiday you can even party Sunday Night :D

Have a great birthday weekend

Matthew

Thank you sweetie, yes it's 21 again plus a few.:D:D:D

Last time we were on Celebration (at least I'm fairly sure it was Celebration :confused:) they were doing a 2-for-1 'Happy hour' at specified times in the showlounge/Liberties (it had to be two of the same drink though). Does anyone who has travelled on Celebration recently know whether they are still doing this?

I have attached a bar list from the celebration , they are a year old now but will give you a good idea:

Front:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7820/fronthqo.jpg

Back:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6497/backpage.jpg

John

assume that's your name apologies if not thank you so much for that it was exactly what was looking for even though about year old it gives an excellent Idea from what most fellow cruisers are saying it hasn't changed much they tried to but had to revert back :rolleyes:

I will return the favour and get upto date stuff for future cruises

Getting close now for us only 1 more Monday in work once again thanks

Matthew

John

assume that's your name apologies if not thank you so much for that it was exactly what was looking for even though about year old it gives an excellent Idea from what most fellow cruisers are saying it hasn't changed much they tried to but had to revert back :rolleyes:

I will return the favour and get upto date stuff for future cruises

Getting close now for us only 1 more Monday in work once again thanks

Matthew

yes my name is John, no problem and thanks, I look forward to seeing a up-to-date bar list.

Have a good cruise :)

yes my name is John, no problem and thanks, I look forward to seeing a up-to-date bar list.

Have a good cruise :)

John

Thanks and not a problem the least can do after you posting that cant belive how much included well worth the supplement especially if you like a sherry or 2 ;)

I'm back on 20.09 so will post stuff from about 21 look forward to posting some excellent reviews and upto date lists

Matthew

Archived