Altun Ha or Cave Tube

cherlynn11

I've done both and for me, I'd choose ruins. The cave tubing was something you can only do there too but it was not exciting or anything. Just a walk in the forest with a tube ride down a river -- part in the dark.

Mayan ruins can be done in a few other places, but if you're not already doing them in Mexico, I'd go here.

We couldn't decide, so we booked through major tom and did both:D. I enjoyed them both a LOT, but loved the tubing the most of anything on our entire cruise. It was exciting, beautiful, serene and relaxing. It was fun to jump into the water off a huge rock overhang and to relax in the beautiful calm water. I had to keep telling myself it was reality. Next time, we will def. cave tube again!

We couldn't decide, so we booked through major tom and did both:D. I enjoyed them both a LOT, but loved the tubing the most of anything on our entire cruise. It was exciting, beautiful, serene and relaxing. It was fun to jump into the water off a huge rock overhang and to relax in the beautiful calm water. I had to keep telling myself it was reality. Next time, we will def. cave tube again!

I'm glad you loved it.

I just emailed my hubby about this tour and hope he'll be just as excited about it as I am. ;)

Archived