Freedom of the Seas August Review

jobsite

Just came off of Freedom last Sunday. There is a huge possibility that you will not be satisfied with the food or the service or the ports of call or just the cruise in general. :(

So, with being said you can foward your tickets to me. I am willing to sacrifice myself, to go in your place and suffer with the other passengers on board. When I return I will inform you of just how bad of a vacation you had not experienced. :eek:

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!

It is a great ship and you will have a wonderful experience. The food, the service, the ship is an excellent vacation in its' self.

Have fun and enjoy the cruise. I'm just experiencing withdrawl symptoms. Happens every time. :D

We did Freedom in April and will be repeating it in December. We like the freedom class ships and the ports. We used to do the Independence--- it was a great 8 night cruise, but now it's back in England so switched to Freedom. You'll have a great time.

Hi there!

Here's a link to a bunch of member reviews of our ship and itinerary already on CruiseCritic http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=358

I'm on this sailing too, are you already on our roll call? It's getting so big I'm losing track of everyone's screen names! If not, come join!! The link is in my signature. Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle on board?

SAILING A WEEK FROM TOMORROW!! SO EXCITED!!

~Lisa :p

Archived