Azura june 2011 - baltic cruise a113

shropshire lass

Hi Everyone!!!

After reading many reviews regarding shore excursions in St Petersburg, i have contacted several companies and got alot of information back.

Would anyone be interested in joining my partner and I on one of these 2 day excursions as this would bring the cost down depending on the number of people they get for each tour.....up to 12 people is recommended on most and they supply the relevant visas in the costing.

Enjoy the weekend!!!

• 7 months later...

Hi.

Joined cruise critic today.Have enquired about St.Petersberg with SPB,seems o.k. Rec. by friend,co. says more people in group the cost will be reduced.My wife & I are interested in what info.you have.

Regards Dot & Mark.

Hi All,

Just read your thread, we'll be on the cruise too and have been chatting on the Roll Call Thread with like-minded folk wanting to do a private Tour around St Petersburg. We have booked with Alla Tours, 8 of us so far on a 2 day tour. The cost is a fraction of P&O, Jeff on the thread has sorted this out for us all and if you fancy joining us Jeff will be glad to hear from you on jeffspencer1@gmail.com , you will be more than welcome to join us all. None of us know each other nor have we met yet but we intend meeting up on the Ship before the tour.

It is a full 2 days covering all sights and the price decreases the more on the trip. Max I believe is 16. Alla Tours have been personally recomended by friends.

Hope you can join us.:)

Archived