Mariner 5/30/04 Pictures are loaded!

Thanks Cindy! I've been singing Mariner's praises tonight with all of my family. We're trying to talk all of them into a group cruise. I can't wait to sail her again. Let me know when you post your pictures. icon_smile.gif

icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif

Mariner of the Seas-May, 2004

Carnival Destiny-June, 2002

dolfan1949, glad you enjoyed the pictures. We sure had fun taking them. We were in cabin 7620 (on the hump). It is a great location and we'll probably book the same cabin again. I didn't take pictures of the cabin because it was always a mess...LOL! We were hardly ever in there due to too much going on. We had the best cruise ever. You are going to LOVE the Mariner! I hope you have a great trip. icon_smile.gif

Great photos Sheila! (saw one of Susan too!) I can't believe how beautiful Orient Beach is...wow...gorgeous water!

Thanks for sharing them!

Laura icon_smile.gif

Roll Call: Mariner 7/11/04...Please Join Us!

palmhula.gif

Enchanted Seas 9/93

Atlantic 12/94

Majestic 4/95

Grandeur of the Seas 8/97

Paradise 8/99

Ocean Princess 8/00

Navigator of the Seas 10/03

ola.gif

Countdown 'till the Mariner 7/11/04!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;7;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Shelia: Great Photos. Agreed about the hump cabins. We were in 8607 which is an Atrium cabin right next to the center elevators.

Easy access to just about the entire ship. Loved the fact we could ride down to deck three directly into the Ice Skating show. (That can be a little tricky to get to from the front of the ship IMHO).

One more Eastern trip this fall and then switching to the Western for a change of pace.

"As long as I'm cruising I'm happy!" icon_wink.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;9;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

9/19/2004 Mariner of the Seas

*** Royal Hounds Cruise ***

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;1;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

1/30/2005 Mariner of the Seas

**Our First Balcony (Corner Aft of Course!**)

Thanks all for your comments. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was too busy "experiencing." LOL

Laura, there were several pictures of Susan. Did you see the one of the whole family? It is a great pic.

TBRay, we are looking at the Western Caribbean next time also. I think we're going to stick with the Mariner though. I just hope Capt. Johnny stays around a while. He was such a great captain.

Hey Sheila...no I didn't see that one. Just saw the one in the Meet and Mingle folder...will go back and scan the other albums again! Thanks!

Laura icon_smile.gif

palmhula.gif

Enchanted Seas 9/93

Atlantic 12/94

Majestic 4/95

Paradise 8/99

Ocean Princess 8/00

ola.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;7;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks Sheila...I found it and also gave your link to Susan..she hadn't seen it yet. It's a great picture of them all!

Laura icon_smile.gif

palmhula.gif

Enchanted Seas 9/93

Atlantic 12/94

Majestic 4/95

Paradise 8/99

Ocean Princess 8/00

ola.gif

Laura, thanks for giving Susan the link. I don't have her e-mail and I was hoping she'd see it here or either on our Meet & Mingle thread.

You're leaving soon! I know you are excited. I checked prices yesterday for a Western Caribbean 2005 cruise on Mariner. Are you doing Eastern or Western? Let me know how you like it.

Hi Sheila..yes we're getting very excited! We're doing the Eastern just like you did! I'm traveling with my mom and dad (it's to celebrate their 50th anniversary), brother, sister-in-law and 2 teenage nieces (13 and 16). They're all excited as well!

Laura icon_smile.gif

palmhula.gif

Enchanted Seas 9/93

Atlantic 12/94

Majestic 4/95

Paradise 8/99

Ocean Princess 8/00

ola.gif

Great pictures. Going on a family reunion cruise on Mariner. Was wondering -- were there any "theme nights", other than the usual Caribbean night? I have been on some before when they have like, country and western night, 50's night etc. Just would like a "heads up" so I know what "attire" to bring along!

thanks

Rita

Hi Rita! There was basically one theme night: 50's thru 70's attire OR Beach attire. We wore the beach attire....white pants & Caribbean shirts. A lot of people didn't know to pack clothing for theme nights. I told them they should've visited Cruise Critic. icon_wink.gif You'll have a lot of fun on the Mariner. The service is great also!

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with all of us. It makes our time waiting a little more bearable! And congrats to Marcia on winning Karaoke Idol.

Lisa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Mariner of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas - Oct. 2003

Shelia: Capt. Johnny was taking a break back in Feb. so we had Tor Olsen (nice enough guy though). Hopefully, Johnny will be there in September.

Agreed about Mariner though. I could probably cruise my life away on her. Except for some possible group cruises on other ships it will probably be Mariner for as long as she stays in Port Canaveral (of course living less than an hour away helps the decision making process easier).

I had forgotten about Caribbean theme night but always pack a few "bright" shirts for cruising. Getting a nice collection from some of those port of call bargain shops icon_wink.gif

Lisa, I will tell Marcia you said congrats...maybe she'll read it on this thread. She is a lurker because she didn't know about Cruise Critic until she met me.

Rita, you are welcome! I hope you have a great time! I'm jealous.

TBRay, hopefully Capt. Johnny will be on your cruise in September. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. icon_wink.gif

Archived