More Family joining us, what a coincidence!

Julienatul

Just thought I would share....

A few months back me and DH decided to book a birthday cruise for me and dd, who turns 5 in Oct. My parents were booked on another ship but decided to change to ours, then my husbands parents decide to join us, then my brother and his girlfriend and then yesterday we went to a family birthday party and my cousin asks...."so any cruises coming up?" to which i reply "yah, we have one coming up in Oct" so she replies "hmm so do we, which ship and when?" turns out we are booked on the same ship, the same date!!!! What a coincidence!!!

Out of all the sailings and all the ships we are on the same one at the same time. It will be great since I grew up cruising with my cousin as kids and now we are sailing with our kids

so booking on a whim is turning into a complete family reunion!

Just thought I would share....

A few months back me and DH decided to book a birthday cruise for me and dd, who turns 5 in Oct. My parents were booked on another ship but decided to change to ours, then my husbands parents decide to join us, then my brother and his girlfriend and then yesterday we went to a family birthday party and my cousin asks...."so any cruises coming up?" to which i reply "yah, we have one coming up in Oct" so she replies "hmm so do we, which ship and when?" turns out we are booked on the same ship, the same date!!!! What a coincidence!!!

Out of all the sailings and all the ships we are on the same one at the same time. It will be great since I grew up cruising with my cousin as kids and now we are sailing with our kids

so booking on a whim is turning into a complete family reunion!

How wonderful for you and your kids!!!

Laura

Nah! My cousin was so excited to be sailing with us and is already wanting to plan excursions together. We have been trying to plan a cruise with our families for a while but it just never works out timewise (our kids are on different school schedules). They usually sail Disney and us Carnival so it is surprising that we are both on the same lines at the same time. We have already made it clear, no expectations, everyone can do what they want when they want. Ive sailed with family and friends before and understand what that can entail ;) and yes sometimes alcohol is greatly needed.

Nah! My cousin was so excited to be sailing with us and is already wanting to plan excursions together. We have been trying to plan a cruise with our families for a while but it just never works out timewise (our kids are on different school schedules). They usually sail Disney and us Carnival so it is surprising that we are both on the same lines at the same time. We have already made it clear, no expectations, everyone can do what they want when they want. Ive sailed with family and friends before and understand what that can entail ;) and yes sometimes alcohol is greatly needed.

Well, I hope it all works out wonderfully for you all. Have a great family cruise!!

Laura

Archived