Hours of Children's Program???

Rowan555

We are considering a cruise on the Sun, and I have a question about the hours of the kids' program. On Carnival, with whom we have sailed 4 times, the kids program is open from 9-12, 2-5, and 7-10 on sea days, and on port days they are open from early AM until 5PM, then again from 7-10.

I read somewhere on this board, I believe, that on NCL, the kids program is either closed or carries an extra charge on port days. Is this the case?

Thanks for any information you can provide! We're trying to decide if we should try NCL or stick with Carnival, and this is an important factor in making that decision.

during sea days the hours are:

9-12, 2-5, 7-10

port

7:00 pm - 10 pm

9am - 5pm - group sitting - no charge but all age groups are together since the amount of kids are small

in the evening from 10pm - 1am there is group sitting for a fee of $5 per hour 1 st child and $3 per hour each additional, and this is also done in a group setting.

hope this helps

Archived