Questions for "how to get there"

blondie219

We will be in Nassau for two days in October. Our first day there our excursion to Ardastra Gardens will be over at 2. I would like to go to the Hard Rock Cafe to pick up a souvenir shirt (kind of a tradition) and also would love to be able to go to Atlantis. I am not willing to shell out the big bucks they have the Atlantis day pass for but can you visit there for free and then opt to see the Dig and pay for just that part? If so can someone tell me the safest and most economical way to get to both places from the pier? Thanks a bunch.

Hard Rock Cafe

Atlantis

Hard Rock is right out of the port you will see the sign.

Atlantis take the water taxi for $3/ person each way and just walk around Atlantis.....you will be supprised how far you can go w/o being asked if you have paid.......we seen a good part of the resort back in Jan....if you want Beach Cabbage beach is on the back side of Atlantis....just go through hotel toward the ball rooms and not too far past that you will come to another Atlantis entrance......exit here and walk a couple of blocks to the beach......can catch cab here when done back to port or go back the way you came to the water taxi pick up.

We will be in Nassau for two days in October. Our first day there our excursion to Ardastra Gardens will be over at 2. I would like to go to the Hard Rock Cafe to pick up a souvenir shirt (kind of a tradition) and also would love to be able to go to Atlantis. I am not willing to shell out the big bucks they have the Atlantis day pass for but can you visit there for free and then opt to see the Dig and pay for just that part? If so can someone tell me the safest and most economical way to get to both places from the pier? Thanks a bunch.

Hard Rock Cafe

Atlantis

You can also take a regular taxi ($4 pp) and it will let you out right at the front door. IF you choose to take the water taxi, which takes longer, you will have somewhat of a walk to get to the Atlantis. Yes, once you get there you can just pay to do the Digs tour, which is apprx. $35 pp.

Sue

Archived