Carnival Triumph-Cabin #7350

CC#115

Having never been on a cruise before, I did as much research as possible beforehand and ended up booking category 8 (?) cabins #7350 and #7354 for my family and my friend's family. The cabins are mid-ship, port side, not too close to elevators or public restrooms.

We wanted (in order) 1-A balcony 2-Quietness 3-Smooth ride/less movement 4-Economical price 5-Enough room for two parents and two teens. I never thought to ask about blocked views or other things. My travel agent never discussed anything with me unless I brought a particular subject up, and I'm afraid I've missed something obvious (frustrating).

Did we do well booking these cabins or could I have done better? Too late for this trip, but will help or future reference! :)

Thanks to all who respond!!!!!

Hi,

I haven't been in those particular cabins, but have stayed on that deck. I was in cabin 7248. It's on the Empress Deck and since you have a cat 8, you don't have any obstructed views. I don't know how it would be with 4 in a cabin, but I'm sure you guys will enjoy the balcony. I didn't really feel a lot of movement, just a little at night. Rocks you to sleep, but I didn't find disturbing.. Hope this helped a little.

Have a good trip!

Hi CC,

I loved the Triumph, we were on the western caribbean itinerary, Cozumel, Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman! There's always plenty to do, so go enjoy yourself. We try to "get around" and do different ships with different itineraries!

Archived