Payne's Beach

tjaker11

Sorry Im not answering the thread question, tried to figure out how to email you, or pm, but it seems I can't. You stayed on carnival liberty room 7326, soom time ago, as I saw on another thread, and I have the exact room booked later this year. I was wondering if you had any info on that particular suite, its my first time on a cruise, and anything really would be helpful. Sorry again for hijacking the thread a bit, feel free to delete it.

Sorry Im not answering the thread question, tried to figure out how to email you, or pm, but it seems I can't. You stayed on carnival liberty room 7326, soom time ago, as I saw on another thread, and I have the exact room booked later this year. I was wondering if you had any info on that particular suite, its my first time on a cruise, and anything really would be helpful. Sorry again for hijacking the thread a bit, feel free to delete it.

Send me an email to tjaker11@aol.com and i will send what pics i have, what itenerary are you doing

Tim

Archived