Nativeway water sports

Haileysmom

We did an excursion in 2007 with Nativeway water sports and will be going back to Grand Cayman in 2011. We are looking to book the Reefs, Rays and Rum Point again with them. We had a fabulous time in 2007. Just want to make sure they are still a reputable company. Alot can change in 4 years. Anyones feedback would be much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

I am considering booking this tour for our December cruise on Valor. There are so many companies with good reviews that it is making it very difficult to make a final decision. It was between Nativeway, Capt. Marvin's, etc! lol I cant really figure out too many differences between them so I think we may just go with Nativeway. Do the guides actually let you feed the stingrays or do they just let you watch?

It is a private tour.

I will be in the Caymans in early November and wanted to do an all day tour with them based on their good reviews. They e-mailed back they were only available for the shorter stingray and snorkel tour. They will be doing the ships tours and not take any private charters. Went with Captain Marvins tour, should also be a good one based on CC comments.

For those of you who's done the Rays, Reef and Rumpoint, will there be enough time to grab a chair and find a spot at 7 Mile Beach afterwards? I think the tour lasts about 4 or 5 hrs.

Seven Mile Beach looks beautiful and we would love to relax for an hr or so. We never made it to the Caymans when we were on the Explorer, bad weather. It's so much I want to do and so little time. :rolleyes:

We are on the Glory and in port from 10am to 6pm.

Thanks in advance

They didn't this year as there were 2 guides one was on the boat and one in the water, last year they had 3 guides but more people on the boat and one went in the water and they did take pictures, we brought our water camera each time. Enjoy!

We did nativeway in 2005 and will be booking again today for our May trip...plenty of time to grab a lounge chair and layout at Rum Point......NO they will not drop you off at Seven Mile Beach...the excursion literally gets us back in time to catch the last tender...teh food and drinks at Rum Point were really good...can't wait to go back.

Angela

We did RRR with Nativeway in June and then just did the Stingray and Starfish tour in Aug. and loved both of them. We did not have a water proof camera, but one of the crew stayed on the ship and used our camera to take photos for us. He did this for serveral people and got great photos. I wondered how he remembered which camera belonged to which party! I highly recommend this company as we had great service both times. Rum Pointe is vey pretty and their tour includes lunch.

Archived