Scuba girl - Stuart Cove Help getting there!

thekidsadams

Our boat is in port from 8 am to 6 pm and we would really like to do the snorkeling with Stuart Cove in the morning. The problem is that their pick up from the port area is 8:15 and they suggest being out there 15 minutes early. With that said I don't see us making their pick up. Is it possible to take a cab there (there will be 7 in our group)? Any ideas on cost and time to get there? Thanks for any and all input!

Our boat is in port from 8 am to 6 pm and we would really like to do the snorkeling with Stuart Cove in the morning. The problem is that their pick up from the port area is 8:15 and they suggest being out there 15 minutes early. With that said I don't see us making their pick up. Is it possible to take a cab there (there will be 7 in our group)? Any ideas on cost and time to get there? Thanks for any and all input!

I wouldn't recommend this.. Stuart cove sticks to a tight timeline.. They are not likely to wait for you.. call them and discuss.

Its about 45 - 55 minutes across the island. $35 for 2 ppl and $3 for each additional person, plus tip, one way.

Most ships DO NOT make their pick up.. and they don't make exceptions.

BTW.. you may not find it easy to get a cab from the port all the way cross island.. they are loosing money on the deal.

Archived