Coconut Icecream

cruising ag

Read several posts talking about this delicious icecream .. where is this served & is it regular or only at selected times on a menu?

If you get no answers, I intend to find out next Saturday! This is my favorite ice cream and I WILL find it. I'll let you know exactly where it is.

I will head, first, to the hard ice cream bar in the buffet area...I think it is there. I have lost 7 pounds and I will be eating ice cream:p

Judy

The coconut ice cream is in the buffet at the Garden Cafe. The hard ice cream flavors varied a little from day to day so coconut may not always be available. Hard (and soft serve) ice cream would be available at lunch and dinner. We can't remember if the hard ice cream was scooped during the off-time between lunch and dinner or not, but the soft serve was always going.

The coconut ice cream is in the buffet at the Garden Cafe. The hard ice cream flavors varied a little from day to day so coconut may not always be available. Hard (and soft serve) ice cream would be available at lunch and dinner. We can't remember if the hard ice cream was scooped during the off-time between lunch and dinner or not, but the soft serve was always going.

Thanks!! ummm I can't wait!

If you get no answers, I intend to find out next Saturday! This is my favorite ice cream and I WILL find it. I'll let you know exactly where it is.

I will head, first, to the hard ice cream bar in the buffet area...I think it is there. I have lost 7 pounds and I will be eating ice cream:p

Judy

:) ---- I"m jealous ohhh I have so far to go ... have a wonderful time!

just an additional note... they had a hard ice cream called macadamia nut.... it had no macadamia nuts that I could tell but was a wonderfully creamy ice-cream with butterscotch and toffee chips in it. thought it was a fluke but it was that way the entire cruise. For you who have been in NZ, my parents equated it to Hokey Pokey.

just an additional note... they had a hard ice cream called macadamia nut.... it had no macadamia nuts that I could tell but was a wonderfully creamy ice-cream with butterscotch and toffee chips in it. thought it was a fluke but it was that way the entire cruise. For you who have been in NZ, my parents equated it to Hokey Pokey.

Gee, thanks....heaven forbid I miss an ice cream flavor.:pJudy

Oh boy this is going to be trouble!! lol sounds very good.... thx for the heads up

hey scott (k9sar), love your new avatar. I should use the "monkey mind meld" picture you took of me. hahaha

Mike or anyone, Sorry...off the ice cream topic but where do I see those monkeys if the hurricane leads us to the Western Caribbean?

I dig those monkeys.

Judy

Awesome pic, Mike!!! Thanks. If we go to Roatan, I'll say hi to the monkeys for you. I'll let you know how the coconut/banana/rum drink was, too.

Later, Judy

oh man Judy, if you put some rum in your coconut/banana ice cream I might just have a meltdown. :)

No need to say hi to the monkeys. They can clearly read my mind. lol

Archived