Navigator of the Seas 6/04/05

rulds2

Hi, I am a newbee to cruise critic...We are sailing on RC Navigator of the Seas in June 2005..Ports are San Juan, St.Thomas, St. Maarten and Nassau. I just wanted to know if you guys have any MUST DO excursion recommendations. One in our group wants to do a helicopter tour and others love to snorkel. This is only our 2nd cruise. 1st was on Carnival I hope my expectations are not out of line but I have heard RC blows Carnival's food and service out of the water!

Hope to make this experience fun for all, there are 16 in our group going, basically because we "sold" them on the idea based on our last cruise, this will be the first cruise for most of them. BTW how do you get a meet and mingle going for your particular cruise if it is not already listed?

Haven't sailed east on NOS but the "must do " excursion according to the boards is the BOB excursion in St Thomas. BOB is like an underwater cycle with intergrated diving helmet and does look totally cool. There is a tour of St Thomas with a fellow named Godfrey that also is popular.

I have read different comparisons on food quality. My experience was good, but have not been on another cruise line. Plan on the food being food. The service is amazing and you will enjoy that.

The meet and mingle link is at the top of the page. Once there are 10 people registered for an M&M RCCL will notify you of time and place.

We are on this sailing also. It will be me, my husband (both 38) and our girls (15 & 16). I'm glad to see there is a thread for this sailing, thanks for the link PT737SWA :) We have sailed with RCCL before, but this will be our first time on a voyager class.

Archived