Babysitting service on Carnival

augusta78

I am cruising with my 2 children in December. One will be 4 and old enough for camp carnival while the other will be 20 months. has anyone done the in room babysitting service. I really just don't think I can trust anyone to be in my room and taking care of my baby girl you know?

As for Camp Carnival I think my 4 year old would have fun since we have other children in our group going and they would be doing camp carnival also. For those that have used it did your children enjoy it? would you recommend it?

The baby sitting service isn't in your cabin:

babysitting_services.gif

For the convenience of our guests Camp Carnival offers babysitting services for children ages 6 months - 11 years each evening from 10pm-3am allowing parents time to enjoy our fun-filled nightlife without having to worry about their little ones.

All babysitting services are offered within Camp Carnival in the form of a "slumber party", where kids can enjoy watching movies and cartoons. Pillows and blankets will be provided and for the younger children cribs are also available. In order to take advantage of this great service, parents should sign up in advance with Camp Carnival. The cost for this service is just $6 per hour for the first child and $4 per hour for each additional sibling in the same immediate family. Payment must be made with your Sail & Sign card and is due upon pick up. Carnival Cruise Lines does not offer any in-cabin babysitting services.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/babysitting.aspx

:)

As Host Mach noted....the ONLY babysitting for any child under the age of 24 months (and yes they are VERY strict about that age being the minumum...they will not budge a day) is from 10PM - 3AM.

From noon to 2pm, parents are invited to bring their children to the play area if they want to ...but that is for the parent and child to play TOGETHER...no babysitting.

On Port days, SOME ships offer the $6 an hour babysitting at Camp Carnival for a short period of time during the day....so if you are interested in that..check with them when you board....but that is NOT guaranteed.

The ONLY guaranteed babysitting for any child under the age of 24 months is the 10pm to 3AM.

Archived