Flying in to Barbados for Cruise?

jcl410

Hi -

This December, I (yes, by myself -:) ) will be taking the Royal Clipper out of Bridgetown, and I have a couple of questions....

I am flying in the day before and staying the night at Barbados Plum Tree Club. I assume getting a taxi from the airport to the hotel is simplest?

Do the taxis take US dollars?

The next day, embarkation doesn't start until 4pm. What I'd like to do is leave the hotel around noon, go see Harrison's Cave, and then be taken to the ship around 4.

What options are there for this?

Thanks in advance!

Aloha,

John

John , We missed the RCCL AOS in Nov last year and had to fly into Barbados to catch it . Taxis are a breeze as is customs and yes they take US $ . We used Kevin of GUMZEE taxis for two days we were there his phone is 1 (246)435 7788 if you need to line up anything in advance . But when you come outside the airport there are lines of cabs as they all know the plane schedules . We just stuck with our guy because he was so nice .You will have so much fun! Wish I was there now . Haven't been to the caves as they were closed when we were there , can't help you there , but have a blast ! Ted

Archived