what is a 9B stateroom?

rover007

This room is l50% larger than the standard balcony room with upgraded marble counter tops, extra window, extended balcony both width and depth.

I have the sister cabin on deck 7 booked for next October and thought this gave the best bang for my buck as well as a great location at the rear elevators,:D (which reports show that there is no elevator noise ). I am looking forward to being in this cabin.

By the way, as you look directly down from your balcony you will see the tops of the lifeboats on deck 5 but really won't spoil the panaramic view

Can anyone tell me about cabin 6279 on the Carnival Legend? Its a 9b near the elevator on the empress deck. It is an oddly shaped room. Any comments would be great!

We were in that cabin on the Spirit Last October. The room is large ,Plenty of closets, and the upgraded bathroom and granite counters. It is our favorite Cabin on the Spirit class ships. Great location also. you will love it. :) And we never were bothered by any elevator noise..

Archived