Sensation-are the water slides working?

kfinfam

On the last cruise my husband and I took the water slide wasnt working :( Our cruise on the sensation is not until December but we will have our 2 teenagers with us this time and they're really looking forward to using the water slide. Thought it was worth checking in to see if anyone has been on the Sensation lately and can verify its up and running at this point??

I was on the Sensation in April and after having been to Nassau many times before, we decided to stay on board and experience the New Serenity Deck! Fantastic.

But then, I decided to brave the water slides, and my other half said "He could hear me scream like a little girl all the way down"! And so could everyone else that was walking on the dock.. They were amazing and for being 50 years old...I did them over and over and over again!!!! Each time ending up at the bottom with my mouth open from screaming..... full of chlorinated fresh water!!!! I can't wait to do them on the Dream this October!

The Sensation is a fabulous ship and so PURPLE! And Costantine the Matre'D is the best ever and has a wonderful singing voice. We were impressed with the Sensation and that was the reason for us to book on the Dream. Enjoy your experience! Carnival's Got The Fun!

Archived