Glass Bottom Boat Night Tour

djede

I was unsure where to post this so forgive me if it should have been somewhere else

I am going on the Spirit to Bermuda in 10 days looking to see if anyone has done the evening glass bottom boat tour

Thanks

Ed

I was unsure where to post this so forgive me if it should have been somewhere else

I am going on the Spirit to Bermuda in 10 days looking to see if anyone has done the evening glass bottom boat tour

Thanks

Ed

We did a tour at night that was the "Bermuda Triangle" night glass bottom boat tour. The guy who ran it was a lot of fun. We saw lots of fish and a sunken boat. He really played up the Bermuda Triangle aspect. That was back in 2005. Not sure it is the same now.

We did the evening Bermuda Triangle also but just this August and I thought it was great. We went at 8pm and got to start out in the light so the trip out was wonderful for sights. The guys gave you some really good info on the history of Bermuda and the bridges etc. Then we went to a sunken ship and got to look at it and the fish. My kids and I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.

The guides were very nice and full of information about the Bermuda Triangle also.

If it's like the one I went on with a visiting friend a few years ago, you'll get lots of free rum swizzle. If you find it to be too weak (which it tends to be), sometimes they'll let you have the bottle of rum to add to your cup to make it stronger, if you'd like.

There seems to be 2 of these cruises so chime in if you've been on this one

Tour Code: WRF_32

Sunset Cocktail Cruise

Approximate Duration: 2 hours Level 1, Age Requirements

This tour cruises from the Dockyard through picturesque Mangrove Bay to the coral reefs of the western coast

and the wreck of the ‘Vixen’. You’ll experience great viewing of the fish and coral seen at the best time of the day

as the sunset is seen from many different angles. Bermudians have been building glass-bottom boats for over a

hundred years and the ‘Coral Sea’ is the newest of these specialized vessels to be built on the island. The

knowledgeable crew explains the many differences between the daytime and nocturnal reef dwellers as you enjoy

the soft light of this romantic, early evening interlude.

Note: Participants must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcohol. A valid photo I.D. is required. Open bar

with beer, wines, highballs and soft drinks included in the price.

The other one is what I believe some of you are talking about

Tour Code: WRF_93

Bermuda Triangle Evening Cruise

Approximate Duration: 1 ½ hours Level 1

Grab a complimentary Dark & Stormy cocktail to settle your nerves as you board this nighttime cruise into the

notorious Bermuda Triangle. As the stars shine brightly overhead and your Captain's lively commentary amuses

you. Watch in wonder through the glass-bottom as the boat’s underwater lights illuminate the depths for you. Your

knowledgeable crew will explain the mysterious civilizations of coral and fish that appear beneath, while you enjoy

Bermuda's night life from a completely different point of view. Complimentary soft drinks available on return trip.

Note: Participants must be at least18 years of age to consume alcohol. A valid photo I.D. is required. Cash bar

available onboard.

Thanks

Ed

• 8 months later...

Archived