Talk about a quick turnaround

zebra36

Emailed request for shareholder onboard credit this morning at 9 A. M. and after returning home from running some errands got a reply back timed @ 11:23 A. M. approving request. I know some folks have had some difficulty with these but my experience has always been postive with prompt replies. With all of the changes over the past year I wasn't too sure this would go through as it is sometimes difficult to interpret the guidelines so best to just submitt and let them make the call.

That is the address though I use all lower case letters. I did attach a copy of broker statement with all but the bare essentials hidden. Just go to their website and just list the info requested and attach your statement. Good luck with your request.

I will bump this thread and again give props to RCCI for such great response times on this. In my case, I sent in my request on Sunday Sept 5 and got my reply the next day, which was Labor Day here in the US! Really impressed and really happy about this :)

Archived