Noise over Club Fusion

CruiseFarmer

We were considering booking one of the minis on the deck above Club Fusion on the Sapphire

and were wondering if you can hear noise form the deck below? Thank you for your replies in advance.

f

The only Emerald Deck cabin we have found that noise from below can be a bit bothersome was in E728 (grand and star), furthest on the port side aft. It is right over the boom boom of the speakers it seems.

We booked an Emerald deck minisuite...once....and never again. Although the cabin was GREAT, the noise that we experienced from Club Fusion was not worth it. We were in Alaska and used the cabin/balcony more than normal for this itinerary. Just not relaxing to have that....BOOM...BOOM...BOOM..vibrating in your cabin! :eek:

I have E730 on the CB next fall for a New England/Canada cruise. I figure it wll be an older crowd so can't imagine it will be a problem. And if the music only goes till 10, though I'm a bum, I'm usually not in bed before that. I wanted that cabin cause it's portside going up the coast so I figured if we could see land at all it would be on that side. And of course the balcony. I think I'm going to keep it. I forgot about Club Fusion when I booked it!

Archived