Finally Excited!

augusta78

It took me a while to get to this point. My grandmother is taking us all on a cruise and of course I appreciate it but I was a little overwhelmed of the idea of my 4 year old and 20 month old on a cruise ship with us for a week. (their ages at the time of cruising)

However, it has sunk in and I am excited! We are booked on the Carnival Legend for the New Years Cruise that leaves December 26-January 1. I also got a great rate at the Embassy Suites Downtown by Channelside. So we are staying there Christmas night and after the cruise we are going to stay there again and come home on January 2. Plus that gives us a little extra time to see some of Tampa.

Anyone else doing the New Years cruise? I know my kids will have fun. Christmas will be a little hectic but it's ok. I'll have a whole week in the caribbean ahead of me! :D

It took me a while to get to this point. My grandmother is taking us all on a cruise and of course I appreciate it but I was a little overwhelmed of the idea of my 4 year old and 20 month old on a cruise ship with us for a week. (their ages at the time of cruising)

However, it has sunk in and I am excited! We are booked on the Carnival Legend for the New Years Cruise that leaves December 26-January 1. I also got a great rate at the Embassy Suites Downtown by Channelside. So we are staying there Christmas night and after the cruise we are going to stay there again and come home on January 2. Plus that gives us a little extra time to see some of Tampa.

Anyone else doing the New Years cruise? I know my kids will have fun. Christmas will be a little hectic but it's ok. I'll have a whole week in the caribbean ahead of me! :D

The best part of your cruise will be New Years Eve...you didn't even mention that...they throw one heck of a party for NYE on the cruise ships...I have been trying to do one of these for years but the prices for airfare are always so scary that time of year and I always seem to have another one too close to go on that week.

Your kids will be in awe and that is so much fun to see. Have a great holiday and great cruise and enjoy Tampa, that is a great town.

Archived