time between cruises in san juan

billsfan55

doing back to back cruises. getting off a royal carribean in san juan in the morning and then getting on a carnival for 8 pm departure. need some help! any ideas what i can do with my luggage until i can board the victory and how early will they let me board the victory Please help leaving in 2 weeks thanks so much

You can board the Victory around 11:30/noon. Just down the street, next to the ferry terminal is a GPS store that will hold your luggage for a small fee. First you might try to drop your luggage off at the dock, I am not sure when they start taking luggage. Also you might do the Segway tour which is located next to the GPS store. They will hold your luggage for you while you do the tour. By the time the tour is done you could board the Victory. Barrachina's also will hold your luggage, but I am not sure what time they open, google them and send an email.

You will have to do a combo review of the two cruises when you return.

Archived