Just got upgraded to AB on the Sky!!

j603

My cruise room mate just got a call from NCL. We got offered an upgrade to a penthouse (AB)!!!! We are leaving this evening so we can have a weekend in Miami. What a way to start a vacatiion!!!! I can't wait, we board Monday.:D:D:D

My cruise room mate just got a call from NCL. We got offered an upgrade to a penthouse (AB)!!!! We are leaving this evening so we can have a weekend in Miami. What a way to start a vacatiion!!!! I can't wait, we board Monday.:D:D:D

Congratulations, you will be spoiled......:)

Just curious was in at upgrade, or an upsell??? Haven't heard of many of the free upgrades lately.

Cool...hope you had a great time ... suites are ...well .... just sweet.... what were you upgraded from ? You metioned you were called by NCL... who had you booked with originally ? NCL or a travel agent ?

Cool...hope you had a great time ... suites are ...well .... just sweet.... what were you upgraded from ? You metioned you were called by NCL... who had you booked with originally ? NCL or a travel agent ?

We booked straight through NCL. They called us on the day we were leavig for a weekend in Miami before our cruise. It was an upsell from a BA. It was so worth it and dirt cheap for the amazing service we had.

Archived