Grand Circle Question

lovetotravel62

We are booked for the GC trip on the Rhone River next April. We have never been on a river cruise before, only larger cruise ships. I realize things will be different, but does anyone have any reviews for me? We are on the Provence on the lower deck. Also, we are going from the Cote d'Azur to Paris, with the pretrip in Nice. Thanks for any feedback.

My husband and I took Grand Circle cruise of the Seine this past fall. It was a wonderful trip - excellent food and service, good excursions. They divide the passengers into groups each with the same program director for the cruise. this way you do get to know people in your group. The head sets make for comfortable excursions since you can easily hear the guide and don't have to "bunch up". Very relaxed atmosphere, casual but nice attire for the dining room. We are booked for their river cruise on the Volga for next year. Go with confidence that you will have a great experience. Having just sailed on the Crystal Symphony, I would pick a river cruise. Gail in LA

Archived