Massage prices on the Jewel

donnar

We will be on the Jewel in Oct. and I would like to get a price on how much massages cost. I wanted to get the deluxe honeymoon package like we usually do but i am wondering if the whole package is worth $229--i can do without the canapes, chocolate covered strawberries and honeymoon cake and pic. I am more concerned about the massages and the LeBistro dinner. Any help is greatly appreciated.:D

Here's the lowdown on the Jewel spa's pricing back in Sept 2009 (some of the prices may be slightly different now):

Teeth whitening - $149; ionithermie - $159 (one 50-min session) or $399 (three 50-min sessions); oxydermy facial - $169; La Therapie hydra-lift facial - $119; aroma spa seaweed massage - $195 (half-body) or $259 (full body); absolute spa ritual - $265; Mandara hot stone heaven - $145 (50 min) or $195 (75 min); acupuncture - $150 (first treatment) and $125 (follow-up treatments); aroma-flex - $119; couples float massage - $179; deep tissue massage - $129; Swedish massage - $119

They ran $99 specials during the cruise ($99 for any one of the following): hot stone massage; La Therapie hydra-lift facial; Swedish massage; Ionithermie inch loss treatment; lime and ginger exfoliation with massage; milk wrap with massage; back massage with reflexology on the feet; and fire and ice manicure and pedicure combo.

They also ran a special for combining certain treatments (you mix and match) - 3 for $99; 4 for $119; or all for $129. The services included: European mini facial; pro collagen eye treatment; conditioning hair treatment; scalp, neck and shoulder massage; moisturing hand spa; and foot and ankle massage.

Lastly, they offered a special combo deal of mini-treatments (20-min versions of the more expensive, longer treatments) – 3 for $99 (you mix and match). The mini-treatments included: scalp massage; hand and arm massage; foot and ankle massage; back massage; mini-facial; hot stones back massage; and milk wrap.

Please note that an 18% (not 15%, as with bar tabs) service charge is automatically added to all of the above fees.

Archived