How to organise Meet and Greet on Star

barrydoll

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with the Group Events Coordinator on the Star to arrange a Meet and Greet for the 8th October Panama Canal sailing?

We've had more than 20 people on our Roll Call express interest in attending, but it just hasn't been arranged yet.

I'd really prefer an email address as the time difference in Australia can make phone calls a nuisance, but a phone number would do :)

Thanks,

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with the Group Events Coordinator on the Star to arrange a Meet and Greet for the 8th October Panama Canal sailing?

We've had more than 20 people on our Roll Call express interest in attending, but it just hasn't been arranged yet.

I'd really prefer an email address as the time difference in Australia can make phone calls a nuisance, but a phone number would do :)

Thanks,

I made my arrangements via this email. I bet if you change the Sun to your ships name it will work.

Groupeventsun@ncl.com

Hi All,

Thanks,

Just email the number of folks you have planning on attending, and ask to set up a meeting place for a group of Cruise Critics. You should get an email replay within a day or so.

I suggest putting "Cruise Critic Meet & Greet - Star - 10/08/10" in the subject line.

GroupeventStar@NCL.com

Barry Doll..thanks for doing this. We all appreciate your efforts. Just add Jeff and Betty and we will be there. Perhaps they will let us use the Le Bestro like on my last Star Cruise. They do serve snacks and Coffee and other things to Drink and eat. Usually there is four or five of the Officers in attendance. It will be good to meet everybody.:D:D:D:D:D

Archived