Palmetto Bay, Ginger Bay, Shark's Hole

DENNICH

I will be in Barbados next month and I am planning a beach hopping trip. I have already been to several of the better known beaches in Barbados like the Crane, Accra and Miami Beach. This time I was thinking about going to some of the more isolated beaches near the Crane, but I was wondering about access to them. I would like to go to Palmetto Bay, Long Bay (Sam Lords), Shark's Hole, and Ginger Bay. Anyone have any photos of these beaches? How is the access to these beaches? Palmetto Bay looks like there is cliff above it so are there beach steps? It looks like Ginger Bay is right next to the Crane so can you park your car and then go to both the Crane and Ginger Bay from there? The Shark's Hole looks small but different, so is it worth a visit? I will be with 5 others on this beach hopping trip. Thanks for any help that anyone can provide on these beaches.

Denise

Archived