Birth Certificate

hunnibee

What do you mean by amended? And you just got it from where... the state? From your mom?

When or why was it amended? If you mean there's been an erasure/whiteout - then no, it won't be acceptable.

I'm just confused as to what you mean.:confused:

It was amended.... My name on the birth certificate was not my dads name it was my moms maiden name and then it was amended my dads name was put on and i have the sheet they sent me that has the admendment on it. The state i am in is Oklahoma. Thanks for any info.

Hunnibee......

I guess it doesn't matter just as long as it is a birth certificate. Am i right or wrong. Just trying to make sure that the amended part don't cause any problems getting me on the ship.:) :) :) :)

As long as the reservation for the cruise, and your airline tickets are in the same name as is on your driver's license, there's no problem. They aren't going to be concerned with your birth certificate unless it's not a certified one, with a state seal.

Sounds like you're good to go.:) B/C is fine, (last name doesn't have to match D/L, as most females have a different name now anyway).

As long as your D/L and your cruise documents have the same name - you have no problem. Have a great cruise!

Archived