Please help me decide if i should

Soxfan04

Hello fellow ccers. Although I have only been on two cruises I fell in love the first time. I have only been on Royal strictly because of the prices that I get for being a MA resident. I am going to be in FLL on Sept 24 and just got an email about a 3 night cruise on the Sky for only 139. My questions are these. 1. I arive at FLL at noon. Is that enough time to get to Miami for all aboard? 2. I dont really care about the ports I have already been to the Bahamas and Royals private island which I assume is like NCLs but want to go for the "cruise" itself so how is the ship? I know small but any cruise is better than no cruise:D. I have nothing to compare the cruise lines to themselves so if anyone has been on both royal and ncl and could give me some info that would be awesome. I am going on a cruise in March and when talking about it with my friends who are going started to get Cruising fever and found this rate and just feel that its a sign. Thanks for ANY info and please feel free to add anything else. Thanks Ryan:):cool:

Hello fellow ccers. Although I have only been on two cruises I fell in love the first time. I have only been on Royal strictly because of the prices that I get for being a MA resident. I am going to be in FLL on Sept 24 and just got an email about a 3 night cruise on the Sky for only 139. 139? Go for it! My questions are these. 1. I arive at FLL at noon. Is that enough time to get to Miami for all aboard? Grab a cab right away and you should be ok2. I dont really care about the ports I have already been to the Bahamas and Royals private island which I assume is like NCLs We love all of the private islands. Be sure to walk out to the lighthouse.but want to go for the "cruise" itself so how is the ship?We have not yet been on the sky so I can't comment on it. Some of our best cruises have been on smaller ships, though. I know small but any cruise is better than no cruise:D. I have nothing to compare the cruise lines to themselves so if anyone has been on both royal and ncl and could give me some info that would be awesome. We have sailed on 14 RCCL cuises and I think 12 NCL and love them both.I am going on a cruise in March and when talking about it with my friends who are going started to get Cruising fever and found this rate and just feel that its a sign. Thanks for ANY info and please feel free to add anything else. Thanks Ryan:):cool:

Have a great time!

Arrive at noon in FLL, then transfer to Miami port? Sure, you can do it. People do it all the time.

Of course,airlines have delayed flights often as well. A few hour delay, or cancelled flight and you miss the cruise. Have a nice time visiting Miami. Personally, I would not take a 3 day cruise. First day is shot, and next thing you know, you are packing to go home. But, others love it.

Time off from work is probably an issue, but I would seriously consider a cruise out of Boston or New York myself.

Good luck.

Archived