Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Linning

MRMartins

My Wife and I went on a cruise September 5th 2010 with a stop in Belize.

We booked zip lining and Cave Tubing with Major Tom Tours. you can find there website at cave-tubing DOT net We booked with them back in march on our last cruise after reading all the great reviews and had so much fun we booked again when this cruise was stopping in Belize. The tour guides- Minor Tom (Major Toms son) and Amin aka Moogly were very friendly and knowledgeable and respectful. You got to learn about Belize and its people on the trip to and from cave tubing/ziplinning. And they showed you things in the Jungle on your walk to the cave system. My wife and I highly recommend them and recommend doing the zipline/cave tubing combo $95 which is about the price the ship charges for just one. lunch was also delicious and well worth the extra $6. even though we did it twice it would be hard to do something else if we went to Belize again. If you decide to go with them tell them Marcio & Rhonda say hello

Thanks for your review. Can you tell me more about the zip lines. How high up are they? How long are they? Is it scary? It's something I would love to try. I can do roller coasters and hang upside down, but I can't do ferris wheels. I would hate to get there and then panic and not be able to get off the platform. lol

Archived