Norwegian Spirit - Looking for info about larger inside cabins

SheSailsSeaShells

Specifically I'm looking for info and pics of 10611 or 10531 or 10031. Does anyone have any experience with these cabins or can you point me to pics of them? Thanks!

Two largest inside cabins on the Spirit are #6535, and 6035.......they are 234 square feet. These cabins are huge, and they are not handicapped rooms.

Sorry I can't help with the cabins you posted.

Thanks Got Tequila.

We're looking at the cabins on deck 10 so we won't have public areas above or below us. The NCL rep on the phone told me those 3 larger inside cabins on deck 10 are only 5 sq. ft. larger than a standard inside (154 vs. 149) but I've read posts on here saying they are 175 sq. ft. and so I'm trying to find out if anyone knows which is correct. Hoping for the larger size, of course!

If anyone sees this and has been in these cabins, please let me know. Would also LOVE to see actual pictures.

Thanks!

I just did a quick search here on the boards, using the cabin numbers you posted........found lots of threads.

Here's one, check the 13th post for a picture of one of the cabins you were looking for...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1191409&highlight=10611+10531+10031

Found this as well.......Cabins 5035, 6035, 6535 are 234 sq. feet. Cabins 9207 and 9203 are 190 sq. feet. Cabins 9551, 9051, 10031, 10531 and 10611 are 175 sq. feet. Cabin 9703 is 160 square foot. All other IS cabins are 149 sq ft

Archived